It bothers me that the intelligence of animals is measured by how willing they are to obey the commands of a human.
same goes for students at schools
I just realized how fucked up that is wow.
god bless Twitter Dot Com
i am warp
I am so sorry for this.
There was an opportunity and I took it.
you are a gift
posted by Tam OConnor
fury ghost concept art
Primarch - Dreamcast
Some of these are hard to picture, but imagine them in make-up and costume (and most of the hairstyles have gotta change). I’m imagining it stylized like ‘300’.
- Lion El’Jonson - Nikolaj Coster-Waldau
- Fulgrim - Jonathan Rhys Meyers
- Perturabo - James Purefoy
- Jaghatai Khan - Tadanobu Asano
- Leman Russ - Liev Schreiber
- Rogal Dorn - Kevin McKidd
- Konrad Curze - Richard Armitage
- Sanguinius - Tilda Swinton
- Ferrus Manus - Dave Bautista
- Angron - Ray Stevenson
- Roboute Guilliman - Liam Neeson
- Mortarion - Mads Mikkelsen
- Magnus the Red - John Rhys-Davies
- Horus Lupercal - Rodrigo Santoro
- Lorgar - Benedict Cumberbatch
- Vulkan - Peter Mensah
- Corvus Corax - Lee Pace
- Alpharius Omegon - Kit Harington
- Malcador the Sigilite - Bill Nighy
Let me know what you think. Who would you keep and who would you change??
1. Mads Mikkelsen as Mortarion is the best idea you’ve ever had +40000 points
2. Fulgrim and Alpharius/Omegon, are good choices, approve heavily of Sanguinius and Ferrus Manus.
Guilliman looks too much like that guy from top gear to be comfortable. Maybe someone with sharper features?
3. Benedict Cumberbatch is a bit too potato face whitebread for Lorgar. Faran Tahir as a better choice?
Now the question is, who should play the Emperor. Now, we could just throw it on his head and cast, i don’t know, maybe someone like… Sacha Baron Cohen
Or, get this, Frank Zappa as the God Emperor
And since Zappa is kind of dead, we would just say that the Emperor is waiting on his throne and won’t take any guests.